I. Date and Location
24th - 30th August 2018
Hertfordshire University(UH), London, UK
Registration date: 24th August 2018
Departure date: 30th August 2018
Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA)
British Health Qigong Association (BHQA)
The 3rd European Health Qigong Games will comprise of:
A. Health Qigong Training – Master Class and Basic Training
B. Scientific Symposium
C. Health Qigong Tournament
D. Judges Training
E. Duan Examination
(See the attached file)
University of Hertfordshire (UH) located in the picturesque town of Hatfield, U.K. which has facilities such as restaurants, supermarket, bar, recreation and training areas. We recommend the nearby dwellings as following:
1. Super value Bed & Breakfast - Single room with en-suite: £55 per night per person
2. Ramada Hatfield Hotel (0.5miles)
3. Mercure Hatfield Oak Hotel (0.5 miles)
4. Travelodge Hatfield Central Hotel (0.8 miles)
5. Beales Hatfield Hotel (0.7 miles)
6. Holiday Inn Express St Albans (3 miles)
For full payment and booking details please refer to appendix 6 Form 7. You can find more information on the above website.
B Fees - (10% discount if full payment made by 30th April 2018)
1. Health Qigong Training. £200 per person (2 Days, refer to appendix 3)
2. Tournament: Group competition: £15 per team member per event
Individual competition: £20 per person per individual event
C Other Fees
1. Judges Training. £100 per person
2. Scientific Symposium: 0 - £50 per person (refer to appendix 1)
3. Farewell Banquet: £35 per person
D Duan Examination
Costs are to be charged as prescribed in related International Health Qigong Duan Regulations.
A. European Health Qigong organizations and other interested organizations are kindly requested to fill in the attached forms as required and send via e-mail to British Health Qigong Association
B. Early bird booking discount. 10% on costs shown in section B above if full payment received by 30th April 2018.
C. From 15th July onward, a late booking charge of 10% will apply along with full payment.
D. Registration deadline is 15th July 2018. Participants registered after the deadline may take part in the events but shall not be listed in the Official European Health Qigong Games 2018 Program.
E. Advisory service on transportation to and from the airports to the Hertfordshire University Sports Village on request. More information will be provided on www.healthqigong.org.uk.
F. Registration date and time.
1. Health Qigong Training Participants – must register on 24th August
2. Judge training participant must register on 26th Aug
3. Competitors must register by 5pm on 27th Aug
G. Location for registration: Reception desk, sport village, Hertfordshire University
VIII. Other Matters
A. Each delegation must submit the original Entry Forms and 1 copy of the Participants’ Responsibility Statement to the Organizing Committee
B. Participants must buy Life Insurance. The delegation or the individual undertakes the responsibility for illness or injuries occurring during the events.
C. Entry forms may be downloaded from the following websites.
BHQA official website. www.healthqigong.org.uk
A. British Health Qigong Association
Contact person. Carol Gascoyne, Tary Yip
Tel： +44 7920080443, +44 7779582940
B. Chinese Health Qigong Association
Ms. He Xin
Tel： 86 10 67052078
X. Matters not mentioned herein will be provided later.
XI. The Organizing Committee of the 3rd European Health Qigong Games reserves the right for interpretation of these Directives．
Annex: Appendices 1-5 download
Chinese Health Qigong Association
January 18th, 2018