Dear Member Organizations,
In order to meet the needs of many Health Qigong enthusiasts and expand the backup force of international Health Qigong referees, the first Health Qigong International Referee Skills Training Course will be held from August 8th to 10th, 2019. This class is co-organized with the International Referee Upgrading Examination. The relevant matters are as follows:
International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA)
Tai Chi Australia
3. Measures for the training and examination
The qualifications for application and the training & examination are detailed as follows:
(1) Time and place
The training will be held in Melbourne, Australia on August 8-10, 2019.
The IHQF members and the relevant social organizations are entitled to send their attendants.
(3) Training contents
A. The revised Health Qigong Competition Rules (For Trial Implementation) and key points deduction in 2017;
B. Health Qigong forms technical training;
C. Arrangement, registration and other work to organize Health Qigong competitions.
(4) Examination schedule
The examination consists of three parts: basic theories, techniques of forms and refereeing capacity. All the results shall meet the examination standards.
A. The theoretical examination is based on a hundred-points system with Chinese or English examination papers. The contents include competition rules and key points deduction for techniques of forms, and the final score must be 60 or above. The examination will be carried out in closed-book form. The IHQF Techniques and Promotion Committee is responsible for the printing of the examination papers.
B. The Health Qigong forms technical examination is randomly selected from one of the four Health Qigong forms such as Yi Jin Jing, Wu Qin Xi, Liu Zi Jue and Ba Duan Jin, and one from the three Health Qigong forms such as Da Wu, Tai Ji Yang Sheng Zhang and Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong Shi Er Fa proposed at the international tournament & exchange. The total score must be above 8.5 or above.
C. The refereeing capacity examination will be carried out by judging the on-the-spot demonstration or video-taped performance of two forms (one old Health Qigong form and one new Health Qigong form) by Health Qigong practitioners. The final score must be 60 or above.
(5) Evaluation and Recruitment
The IHQF Techniques and Promotion Committee will set up a review and evaluation group. The applicants who pass the examination and the review by the group, will be awarded a training certificate. Those who have excellent scores will be possibly selected for the refereeing of the Melbourne World Tournament.
(1) Training fee: USD200 / person (pay the Organizing Committee together with the registration by the organization)
(2) Transportation and accommodation fee: self-paid
5. Training & Upgrading
(1) Those who pass the training examination and reach the referee's upgrading requirements can apply for the Health Qigong International Referee Grade B (see the notice of the 2nd Health Qigong International Referee Upgrading Examination).
(2) Those who pass the training examination but fail to meet the referee's upgrading requirements at present, the scores of this referee skills training are valid within three years, and can be used as the basis for applying for the Health Qigong International Referee Grade B. The applicants can be exempted from the Health Qigong International Referee Upgrading Examination.
(3) Those who fail the training examination can only make-up the unqualified subject(s) examination in next referee skills training.
The applicants taking the training shall submit their application materials to the Organizing Committee of the World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange before the registration deadline.
7. Contact information
Contact person: Wu Zhipeng
Tai Chi Australia (The Organizing Committee)
Contact person：Judy Maynard
Tel：+61 415 993399
Address：P O Box 59, Glen Iris, Victoria, 3146, Australia
International Health Qigong FederationApril 9, 2019