The World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium is the most influential academic exchange platform in the worldwide Health Qigong field which the International Health Qigong Federation is working on. Three sessions had been successfully held. The 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium, organized by the International Health Qigong Federation and hosted by Tai Chi Australia, will be held in Melbourne, Australia on August 10, 2019, aiming to further promote the international Health Qigong scientific research, attract more experts and scholars to pay attention to and exchange Health Qigong scientific research, and constantly improve the international academic status of Health Qigong. International Health Qigong experts and scholars as well as the celebrities will be invited to carry out a wide range of cross-cultural, multi-angle, in-depth exchanges and discussion at the Symposium. The specific issues related to the thesis requirements are as follows.
The theme of this Symposium is “Promote Health Qigong and Share Healthy Life”. The Symposium will focus on the hot points relating to the theme, the latest research achievements and its development to hold in-depth academic exchanges, and will organize series of activities including theme-reports, special-topic reports, interactive exercises and expert dialogues.
II. Suggested theses
1. The international communication of Health Qigong under the background of “Belt and Road”.
2. Innovation and development of the international communication of Health Qigong.
3. Health Qigong wisdom and programs to build a community of human destiny.
4. Research on healthy lifestyle of Health Qigong.
5. Research on Health Qigong for fitness mechanism and its effect.
6. Research on Health Qigong intervention or prevention of common chronic diseases.
7. Research on health care and health cultivation through Health Qigong for different groups.
8. International development of Health Qigong under the background of sport and medical integration.
III. Submitting requirements
1. The thesis being of high academic value and non-secret and non-plagiarized from others must be the original and created by the author, never published in any magazines or read at meetings and multiply submitted. The author shall be responsible for the article.
2. Thesis topic may be chosen among the suggested soliciting articles, or yet decided upon the theme.
3. Thesis, abstracts and appendix pages are requested written in Chinese and English languages in Word composition as shown in the Appendix.
1. Thesis submitting: May 31, 2019.
2. Notice of selected thesis: June 30, 2019.
3. Symposium date: August 10, 2019.
V. Thesis submitting and contact
1. Electronic format text to Symposium e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Symposium Organizing Committee:
Mrs. Ding Liling and Mrs. Lu Min, Science and Health Cultivation Committee of the International Health Qigong Federation, Beiyu Building, No. 13, Guangming Road, Dongcheng District，Beijing，China. Zip code: 100061.
Tel: 86-10-67051231, 67052033;
VI. Other matters
1. The Symposium Organizing Committee is entitled to modify or edit the theses and recommend them to the institutions such as the collect and store up, index and publication unless the author states otherwise to the Organizing Committee.
2. All theses shall be reviewed and commented by the Symposium academic members and listed in this Symposium thesis volume if selected. The authors of the selected theses can participate in the Symposium at their own expense.
3. Several theme-reporting theses and several special-topic reporting theses will be decided on the basis of the selected theses. The Organizing Committee shall finance 1 major author of each selected theses in the following aspects:
major author of theme-reporting thesis: round trip international travel fairs and board and lodging during the Symposium
major author of special-topic reporting thesis: board and lodging during the Symposium.