The Eighth World Health Qigong Tournament & Exchange
The Fourth World Health Qigong Scientiﬁc Symposium
To provide a platform for international Health Qigong exchanges and friendly communications in order to promote and strengthen the rapid development of Health Qigong world-wide in a positive and healthy way, the International Health Qigong Federation will organize the 8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange and 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium.
I. Date and location
August 7th to 12th, 2019 – Melbourne, Australia
Participants Arrival and Registration Date: August 7th, 2019
Departure date: August 13th, 2019
IHQF delegates meetings: Arrival on August 6th 2019
International Health Qigong Federation (IHQF)
Chinese Health Qigong Association (CHQA)
Tai Chi Australia (TCA)
A. Meetings of IHQF Executive Board and Specialized Committees
B. the 8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange
1. Exchange and competition
2. Health Qigong Training
3. IHQF Duan Examination
4. Instructions for Judges
5. Mass demonstration
C. the 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium
A. Accommodation is arranged in 3 or 4 Star hotels with restaurants and shops in walking distance. This accommodation is compulsory for all participants of the 8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange and 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium.
1. 4 Star hotel: Twin share: US$105/day/person including tax and breakfast.
Single room: US$185/day/person including tax and breakfast.
2. 3 Star hotel: Twin share: US$85/day/person including tax and breakfast.
Single room: US$165/day/person including tax and breakfast.
3. Method of payment: See appendix 6 Form 7
B. Training fee
1. Health Qigong Advanced classes:
US$100/per person/per class for members of IHQF member organizations.
US$120/per person/per class for non-members of IHQF member organizations.
2. Instructions for Judges: (TBD)
C. Competition fees
1. If application is received and fully prior to 00:00 on June 1st, 2019 (Melbourne time), the following fee structure will apply:
1) Group competition: US$15/team/event/person for IHQF members.
US$20/team/event/person for non-members.
2) Individual competition: US$20/team/event/person for IHQF members.
US$25/team/event/person for non-members.
2. If application is received and fully paid after 00:00 June 1st and before 24.00 on July 15th, 2019(Melbourne time), the following fee structure will apply:
1) Group competition: US$20/team/event/person for IHQF members.
US$25/team/event/person for non-members.
2) Individual competition: US$25/team/event/person for IHQF members.
US$30/team/event/person for non-members.
Fees paid are non-refundable.
D. Duan Examination fees
To be charged as prescribed in the International Duan Evaluation System for Health Qigong.
E. Farewell Party
US$85/per person including Beer, Wine and Soft drinks.
VII. Registration and accreditation
A. Member organizations of the International Health Qigong Federation and other non-member organizations are kindly requested to complete the attached forms as required and send by e-mail or Mail to Tai Chi Australia.
B. Deadline for registration and full payment is 24:00 on July 15th 2019(Melbourne time). No late registration will be accepted. All participation fees must be paid when registering.
C. The Organizing Committee shall provide transportation for participants between the airport and the accommodation on Registration Day (7th August) and Departure Day (13th August). More information will follow soon.
VIII. Other matters
1. Each delegation must submit the Original of the Entry Forms and 1 copy of the Participants’ Responsibility Statement to the Organizing Committee.
2. Participants must purchase their own Life Insurance and provide evidence on registration. The delegation and/or the individual must undertake responsibility for any illness or injuries occurring during the events.
3. Entry forms of the events may be downloaded from the following websites:
IHQF official website: www.ihqfo.org
TCA official website: www.taichiaustralia.com.au
A. International Health Qigong Federation Head Office and Chinese Health Qigong Association
Mr.Wang Jianjun, Mr. Wu Zhipeng and Ms. Lu Min
Tel：+86 10 6705 1231, +86 10 67052078
Post Address: 13 Guangming Road, Dongcheng Dist., Beijing,100061 China
B. Tai Chi Australia (the Organizing Committee)
Contact person: Ms Judy Maynard
Tel： +61 415 993399
Postal Address: P O Box 59, Glen Iris, Victoria, 3146 Australia
X. Matters not mentioned herein will be advised later.
XI. The Organizing Committee of the 8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange and the 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium reserves the right for further interpretation of this Circular．
1. Regulations of the 8th World Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange
2. Circular of the 4th World Health Qigong Scientific Symposium
3. Circular of training and instructions
4. Circular of Duan Examination
5. Participants’ Responsibility Statement
6. Registration Forms