According to the STATUTE of International Health Qigong Federation, the 3rd International Health Qigong Federation General Assembly will be organized on August 2, 2020 during the Fourth China International Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
1. THE 2ND SESSION OF THE 2ND GENERAL ASSEMBLY and THE 1ST SESSION OF THE 3RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY will be held in the morning of August 2, 2020.
2. THE 6TH MEETING OF THE 2ND SESSION OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD & THE PREPARATORY MEETING OF THE 3RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY will be held in the evening of August 1, 2020.
3. THE 1ST MEETING OF THE 3RD SESSION OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD will be held in the afternoon of August 2, 2020.
In China. The exact location is to be determined.
III. ENTRY POLICY
Each IHQF Member Organization may designate a maximum of two (2) persons with the position of secretary general or above as official representatives for the General Assembly. Each Member Organization has only ONE vote in the election. The persons who run for the Executive Board Members cannot be substituted.
IV. PARTICIPATION FEES
The Organizer of the Fourth China International Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange will bear the hotel cost from July 31st to August 2nd at single room standard for one (1) official representative to the IHQF general assembly from each IHQF Member Organization. Other participants shall pay for their international travel and board & lodging expenses (the detailed cost standards to be determined).
V. REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
1. The deadline of the pre-registration which is requested to send to IHQF is 31st May, 2020.
2. The deadline of the final registration which is requested to send to IHQF and the host is 15th July, 2020.
3. The Organizer will provide transportation to and from the airport to the official hotel on Accreditation Day (31st July) and Departure Day (6th August) of the Fourth China International Health Qigong Tournament and Exchange.
VI. CONTACT INFORMATION
International Health Qigong Federation
Mr. Wu Zhipeng
VII. Other matters
1. Participants must buy Life Insurance. The delegation or the individual undertakes the responsibility for illness or injuries occurring during the event.
2. Entry forms of the event may be downloaded from the following websites:
IHQF official website: www.ihqfo.org
VIII. Matters not mentioned herein will be informed later.
Download: Notice on the 3rd IHQF General Assembly